Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
The use of services provided by socialcaptain establishes agreement to these terms. By registering or using these services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following Terms of Service of this agreement.
- This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of April 25, 2019.
- IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THE socialcaptain.com.au WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
- Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
- socialcaptain.com.au will only be used for promotional purposes for your account and pictures on Instagram.
- socialcaptain.com.au does not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your future uploads, we simply guarantee you to get the followers you pay for and interaction during the process. All future uploads will be ignored.
- You will not upload anything into the socialcaptain.com.au including nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Instagram community.
- You agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal.
- Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address.
- You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 13 years of age.
- You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the socialcaptain.com.auwebsite without the written consent of a socialcaptain.com.au representative.
- You will only use the socialcaptain.com.au website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram on their Terms of Service page.
- socialcaptain.com.au is in no way liable for any account suspension or picture deletion done by Instagram.
- socialcaptain.com.auwill not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. socialcaptain.com.au makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since socialcaptain.com.au uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
9. Change of Terms
- This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by socialcaptain.com.auis required upon your continued use of our website or software.